4356876      morganintlcollege@gmail.com        

Morgan BBA (Bachelor in Business Administration)

The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) program at Morgan is designed to build up professional managers and entrepreneurs by providing students with sound conceptual foundation and practical skills in various areas of business. Morgan BBA aims to develop a student's intellectual ability, executive personality and managerial skills through an appropriate blend of business and general education. BBA is a four years (eight semesters), 129 credit hours academic program affiliated to Purbanchal University. Program enables students in understanding and developing the unique leadership qualities required for successfully managing business functions, an organizational unit of an enterprise.
Morgan facilitates students in:
  • Applying analytical and critical thinking skills to business issues
  • Inculcating the value system for responding to ethical issues in business
  • Effectively communicating in the business world
  • Developing the knowledge and competencies necessary to work effectively in teams
  • Articulating their competency as business professionals
  • Learning and assessing global business environment
  • Developing entrepreneurial skills for creating and managing innovation, new business development and high-growth potential entity
Evaluation Systems
Students are evaluated both by the college and the university. The college assesses the students' performance throughout the semester and the assessment is based on attendance, unit tests, assignments, send up exam, project work and presentation. Such internal evaluation constitutes 20 percent of the final grades while the semester exam conducted by the university at the end of the semester is worth the remaining 80 percent. In order to graduate, all the students are required to successfully complete all 129 credits with a minimum GPA of 2.0 in each course.
College Schedule
Morning Shift : 6:30 am - 12:00 pm